About Our Next Estate Sale
OUR NEXT SALE WILL BE IN THE POCKET AREA of South Sacramento right off I-5.
THE SALE WILL START FRIDAY, JULY 5TH and follow on SATURDAY JULY 6TH.
The hours are 8 AM to 2 PM.
The address is 5437 Dorset Way, Sacramento, CA 95822. This house is right off Riverside Blvd., and Seamas Avenue. Easy exit at Seamas/Fruitridge off I-5 and turn North on Riverside -- one short block.
Friday everything is "as marked", Saturday 20% MARK DOWN at 11:00 AM and 50% OFF at 1:00 PM, except large furniture items, clothing and select other items that will be marked firm.
Email to those on our mailing list will be out Wednesday, July 3rd -- look for it in your email.
This is very wide appeal sale with some really nice furniture which includes two dining room tables and chairs, china cabinets and sideboards. Many really nice marble side, end, and coffee tables. Lots of outdoor planter pots. Much more as we are still unpacking.
Below is a link to the photo gallery for this sale as well as directions and a map quest map.
Beat the crowd and get there Early!!!!
Friday, July 5th and Saturday, July 6h.
WHAT'S IN IT:
The home and yard is full of goodies and PRICED to SELL
Click here to "VIEW PHOTO'S" of items in this Estate Sale.
- Mahogany Dining Room Table plus 6 chairs.
- Mahogany China Cabinet -- matching above.
- Mahogany Sideboard -- matching above.
- Waterfall Blanket Chest -- cedar lined.
- Crystal Chandelier
- Kidney shaped side table with marble top
- Fooz Ball Game Table
- Large Gold Framed Mirror
- French Style Sideboard with Marble top
- French Style Ormulu Night Stand with Marble top
- Large Oak Standing Cabinets -- 2 each
- Large Oak Gentlemens Cabinet or Chest
- Mission Style Dining Room Table with six chairs -- very sturdy reproduction
- Mission Style Matching China Cabinet
- Oak trunks - 2 each
- Outdoor Bar
- Many Outdoor Large Pots & Vases
- Round Coffee Table
- Marble Top Plant Stand
- Upholstered Arm Chair
- Upholstered Side Chair
- Rotisserie -- Sunbeam counter type
- Lots and lots of glassware plus some nice crystal
- Pots, Pans, Baking Dishes, Canning Kettles -- Tons of it.
- CD's and some VCR Movies
- Many many baskets
- Wall Shelf
- Hot Tub -- Self Contained
- A tremendous amount of gold and costume jewelrey also for sale.
- And much more as we are still opening boxes!!!!
5437 Dorset Way off Riverside Blvd.
From Carmichael, Rancho, East Sac, Fair Oaks: Hwy 50 West to I-5 South. Exit Seamas/Fruitridge and turn right to Riverside. Right on Riverside Right and one block Dorset Way.
From Downtown take I-5 South to Seamas/Fruitridge. Right to Riverside, right onto Riverside. One short block to Dorset Way.
From Greenhaven and Elk Grove take I-5 North to Seamas/Fruitridge exit, Left on Seamas and right on Riverside. One short block to Dorset Way.
CLICK FOLLOWING TO VIEW MAP TO 5437 DORSET WAY, SACRAMENTO! http://goo.gl/maps/3geWB
Call me at the store: (916) 446-1122 if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there and we have Something for Everyone!
Friendly Reminder: As a reminder, if you wish to remain
on our email estate mailing list, please add us to your
address book so when you change providers, or email
addresses, you notify us of that change.
Visit the Antiques & Collectibles Marketplace at 501 North 10th & Richards Blvd., with easy access from Highway 160 (12th Street) or I-5. If you can't make it to our shop we would be pleased if you visited our web site: Antique & Collectibles Marketplace - Antique & Collectible Exchange
Check periodically for an announcement. Also, if you would like to receive an email "advance notice" of our estate sales just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and request to be added to our estate sale email mailing list.